SS - Human History 5 SS - Human History 5

This is all a joke right?

I mean the animation is solid, but.... people don't actually believe this stuff right?

I mean is there evidence.... at all? Or is it just completely made up? To be fair there's some solid historical evidence for some of what you talk about but then you talk about things like "mystery school" in Atlantis. Which is complete and utter bullshit.

Excuse me, I'm going to go read my thermodynamics book and remind myself that there are both sane and scientific people in the world still.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

What is this?

Is it supposed to be about racism or something?

Purged Purged

I don't get it.

Beautiful Animation,

I just don't understand.

Subway Edition - horror Subway Edition - horror

Dumb.

Pointless and misleading.

For a story that's "Based on actual events" you sure seemed to make up a whole bunch of BS.

Someone killed themselves by jumping in front of a subway, which in all actuality isn't an extremely uncommon event. Unfortunate and tragic, but not necessarily unheard of. I fail to understand how that is, "horror."

Ultimately, this wasn't what it promised to be, it wasn't a horror story in any sense. It was just a story of some woman killing herself, why you considered that even remotely a horror story is beyond me.

Even if these events did happen in their entirety, with the notable exception of the part where the woman runs up to him, (which was pointless and misleading if I might add), the reason for her killing herself with a smile on her face could easily be explained by a psychological disorder, were this a real event, which I seriously doubt.

Also, if he was the only witness, who was there to take a picture for the newspaper? Isn't that a contradiction?

Also, why would the police look for a witness to a suicide, it's not like it's a crime, this man would have had no connection to the woman, no explanation for why she did it, so the only valuable contribution that he might have had was to be able to tell the police that "she jumped in front of the subway." Which would have been blatantly obvious due to the fact that there's now the tattered remains of someone's corpse all over the tracks.

Also, if he was the only one there, how would the police know to look for a witness? No one knew he was there, because there was no one to see him.

And if it was some sort of security camera, would it really matter? So long as the guy didn't push the woman off into the subway, he wouldn't have provided any information to the police, so there was absolutely no reason to begin to "search" for the witness.

I don't understand, this makes no sense.

Anyways TLDR:

It's dumb and makes no sense.

The art was good though, except for the person, he didn't fit the background art style of the animation at all, which removed the audience from the sense of realism that you attempted to portray.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Afterliving Afterliving

The one way to live forever

Is to live on in the hearts of others.

Hola_Pescado! Hola_Pescado!

It might not have been your intention...

But it was pretty much an ""LOL ALL RADOM XD I HOAP I MAK U LAFF."

Lepy responds:

A tleast you have the balls to read the description / tell me...

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

I hate to be that guy.

But technically Brontosaurus isn't a real dinosaur. The paleontologist responsible for putting the fossils together put the head of a Camarasaurus and the body of an Apatosaurus.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

for real???

a quick visit to wikipedia confirms this, but its cool. if i didn't know, there's no way Fernando would.

Riviere Riviere

Question

Who's Chi Chung?

iNKolas responds:

Chi Cheng is the bassist and one of the founding members of Deftones. He was involved in a car accident some years ago and has been comatose since.

SLOD #1. SLOD #1.

Chris

You're awesome, never change man.

tehslaphappy responds:

I'll try.

Slappy's Loop De Boops Slappy's Loop De Boops

Truely

This flash represents the epitome of the potential of mankind.

Kevin responds:

HOLY SHIT TIM?!!?

I thought you were dead... Or just not active.